Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Aufbewahrung-Leiste / Storage Plaque

Storage Plaque     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Sieht gut aus, ist praktisch und ist einfach herzustellen! 
Looks good, is practical and easy to make! 
Was man braucht: 
 (MDF) Brett
ein altes Ringbuch 
Acrylfarbe 
Washi Tape
Klarlack
Holz-Wäscheklammer
Reißzwecken 
Schrauben
What you need: 
(MDF) board
an old ring binder
acrylic paint
washi tape
clear varnish
wooden clothes pin
thumbtacks
screws
Storage Plaque 01    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Die Leiste aus dem Ringbuch entfernen. Dafür evtl. mit einem Bohrer die Nieten aufbohren.
Remove the clip from the ring binder. Maybe you need a drill to drill out the rivets.
Storage Plaque 02    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Diese Leiste, das Brett und die Wäscheklammer mit weißer Acrylfarbe anstreichen...
Paint this clip, the board and the clothes pin with white acrylic paint...
Storage Plaque 03    wesens-art.blogspot.com
... und Washi Tape aufkleben. Und auch ein paar Reißzwecken mit Washi Tape bekleben.
... and stick with washi tape. Also stick washi tape on some thumbtacks.
Storage Plaque 04    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Dann "Sweet Cherry" oder was man möchte auf das Brett schreiben.
Then write "Sweet Cherry" or what you want to the board.
Storage Plaque 05    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Nun die Wäscheklammer aufkleben.
Now glue the clothes pin on the board.
Storage Plaque 06    wesens-art.blogspot.com
2 Lagen Klarlack auf das Brett auftragen.
Spray 2 layer of clear varnish on the board.
Storage Plaque 07    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Storage Plaque 08    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Storage Plaque 09    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Nun ist es fertig!
Now it´s ready!
Storage Plaque 10    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Storage Plaque 11    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Storage Plaque 12    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!
Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!

This was a project for:

14 comments:

  1. I love this, it's such a sweet project. I want that cherry washi tape. Thank you for partying with me at Fluster's Creative Muster.

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your projects and would like to invite you to share them at our weekly linkparty !

    http://withablast.blogspot.com/2013/05/all-my-bloggy-friends-link-party-48.html

    Hope to see you there :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for linking this at our party ! Hope to see you again tomorrow :-)

      Delete
  3. This turned out very cute! Love the cherries. Thanks for sharing this project!

    Planting Daffodils

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning to you, This is a lovely little key holder and one I know my mother will love as she puts her keys in a bowl, so to be able to hang them up on a pretty key holder will be much better for her.
    I think I must be the only person who has not used washi tape and until recently I only heard about it. Each time I read wasabi I think of the Japanese paste..... Wasabi!
    I am sorry, I could not find your name, but I have enjoyed my visit and I have become a new follower. I am now going to read some of your other posts.
    I would like to invite you to visit me at Ivy, Phyllis and Me! where you will be made most welcome.
    Best Wishes to you,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete

  5. Das ist eine tolle Idee, sieht super aus und nützlich ist es auch noch.
    L.G.KarinNettchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty cool tape. I've never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!very good job!I like so much cherry elements!
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how it came out. Thank you for sharing at our Pinteresting Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad we found your blog!! You are so amazingly talented!! Thanks for linking up with us at One Sharendipity Place this weekend!
    Sue @thet2women.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tolle Idee,
    vielen Dank für´s verlinken.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love for you to share this at my up where we pin all those who join to our party board http://myfashionforwardblog.com/2013/05/30/all-things-pretty-10/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Blog Hop 55. We can't wait to see what you have for us this week. This weeks party is live.
    Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute!! I love it. Thank you for sharing on Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...