Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Kids Crafts: Christmas Bells

ChristmasBells01    wesens-art.blogspot.com
This is what I have done with my 2,5 years old granddaughter
and it was so easy! 
What you need: 
small clay flower pots 
 fingerpaints 
wool 
ribbon 
wooden beads 
Dies hab ich mit meiner 2,5 Jahre alten Enkelin gemacht 
und es war ganz einfach!
Was man braucht: 
kleine Tontöpfe 
Fingerfarben 
Wolle 
Schleifenband 
Holzperlen 
ChristmasBells02    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Paint the pots with white fingerpaint and let it dry. 
Then let the kids dip one fingertip into colored fingerpaint and dab on the pot. 
Die Tontöpfchen mit weißer Fingerfarbe grundieren und trocknen lassen. 
Dann eine Fingerspitze der Kinder in farbige Fingerfarbe tauchen und auf den Tontopf tupfen lassen. 
ChristmasBells03    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Cut some stripes of the wool, pull it through the wooden beads and knot it as shown in the next photo. Then tie a bow on the pot.
Einige Stücke von der Wolle abschneiden, durch die Holtperlen fädeln und verknoten, wie auf dem nächsten Foto gezeigt. Dann eine Schleife oben anbringen.
ChristmasBells04    wesens-art.blogspot.com
You can write the name of the kid and the year inside the pot. 
Man kann den Namen des Kindes und das Jahr auf die Innenseite des Topfes schreiben. 
ChristmasBells05    wesens-art.blogspot.com
This is so cute for decorations or as gifts for family and friends! 
Die sind niedlich als Deko oder Geschenke für Familie und Freunde! 

Visit and like me on Facebook!


Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!

23 comments:

  1. These look like so much fun. I just found your blog on the Hump Day link up and I see so many fun crafts that actually look like something I could do. New follower here!
    H.L.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea and totally doable for the kids. I think we are going to have to make some of these fun little bells.
    Thanks!
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are way too cute! Thank you for sharing!
    Sheena @ http://thekeeperofcheerios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Pinned 'em and shared them. Thanks so much for linking up at the party.
    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So easy and perfect for the kids. They turned out really cute. Thank you as always for linking up with us at Inspiration in Progress, I always enjoy your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute... wish I had some kids to do this with.. Coming over from the weekend re-treat party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so cute! You always make such beautiful things!
    Thanks for sharing at Foodies & Crafties Soirée!
    Gosia | Kiddie Foodies

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! A lovely way for little ones to create ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such a fun project and would look great hanging on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI I'm KarenLynn from Lil' Suburban Homestead! What a clever and fun project! Thanks for linking up to the "From The Farm" blog hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Thanks for linking up to check me out saturday!
    iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These turned out fantastic. And they look really easy to make. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute idea for kids. I know my grand kids would have fun making these.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Bev
    @ Eclectic Red Barn

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the EASIEST kiddo craft project I have seen yet! I pinned this to my "children" board on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a neat idea!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun and easy Christmas craft for kids. I'm pinning this to my board.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great! I love crafts that kids can make that can be given as gifts. You are today's Dare to Share Feature of the Day. Thanks so much for linking up to this week's party. You always have such fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute. A great kids craft. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above’s Link Party. Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Hopped over from Sew Can Do's Craftastic Monday linky party. I am SO EXCITED to see these! I have a bunch of those little pots I got at a thrift store for cheap but had no idea what to do with them. These are so cute I can't stand it. I am going to do a post with all the ornaments the kids and I make so I will link back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing on the weekend re-Treat link party! Hope to see you again Thurs at 7PM EST.

    Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This might be one of my favorite crafts that I've seen online, because it's useful too! I think my 8yo boy might even enjoy this. And you know what, they'd be a perfect homemade Christmas gift for family! Stopping by from Pin It party and pinning not just for others, but for me to come back to as well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great tutorial on the Christmas Bells. My girls would love to make these and with all the snow we are expecting in the Northeast this would be a great project. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...